Monday, February 23, 2009

This is to you and you know who you are..

Don't be too quick to judge, for i see traces of her in you..

In all honesty, u didn't have to TRY HARD to be there if u didn't want to in the first place, cos really, there wasn't much of a difference, Really. Why put yourself through the trouble, or in this instance, torture?

Gee I wonder what you ppl learn in churches today or whatever groups you hang out in. Perhaps the words "forgive" and "give ppl a chance" just flew out of the window over time.
Well don't worry, give us some time, and we'd be out of this place and perhaps out of your life as you hoped / wished for.

And guess what, I give up. Why should I encourage an outsider to try so hard to please / appeal to someone who won't even give her a chance to? Face it, you totally shut her out of the door from day one. And no, I don't need your approval on who I date.

Maybe you do think that the world revolves around you, maybe you think you've done / achieved so much more. Good for you. Congratulations! Hopefully you know how to stand up once you fall. Please stop thinking you're all so perfect, cos you're far from in. At least I know, if I fall, I can stand up again. Can you?

True some decisions may have caused some disappointment to whoever. But who's to judge? I didn't put those expectations up. You / they did. I don't have to live my life pleasing you / living up to whosever expectations now do I?

For all who were to some extent, let down for whatever expectations u set for me, I'm sorry. Truthfully I am. And I also don't give a hoot about it. Cos I don't see why I have to live up to any of your expectations.

I've tried, not that I don't want to, but I've given up. Really, I have. And yes I may have lost whatever high place that you put me in. It's ok... cos i know, that im facing my mistakes and not running away from it. If that is the wrong thing to do, you should have a change in religion and career.

17:21;

Comments: Post a Comment
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
video