Sunday, September 07, 2008

destroyed...

completely..

hurt, how does it feel?
it's like shouting without words..

the heart tore into pieces by you..
but still it wouldn't rupture..

Who's the one who made you change?
you don't recall my careness anymore..

You have forsaken, leaving the past..
I only thought it's better not to blame you..

I thought love is the pity of suffering..
enduring the tiredness of generiosity..

Happiness can give me comfort
the tears of your heartache

Forgiving yours is not right either
i only hope to open you heart..

Not overdemanding a perfect one
I thought love is a pity of suffering

You can make me not regret
treating you like this as my dear

but when you have taught me how to love you..
too bad.. love is not there anymore...

whatever you do..
will be a waste...

15:08;

Comments: Post a Comment
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
video